How to install and configure IPTV on LG Smart TV 
How to install and configure IPTV on LG Smart TV 2023
Today we will show you how to install IPTV on LG Smart TV using the Smart IPTV application. Before we get to this part, let’s discuss what IPTV actually is? Why do you need IPTV and what does it do after creation?
Note: if you want an IPTV service with a good price and exceptional quality guaranteed by gladiatortv please check this page: https://gladiatortv.vip/ or contact us by WhatsApp
IPTV stands for Internet-Based Protocol Television. IPTV is a digital television service by subscription for a person who activates it on his Smart TV. This service is provided by modern Internet Protocol technology in the presence of a reliable Internet connection. Now arriving at the part of its working process, it simply uses the Internet Protocol (IP) mechanism. IP is used as a delivery system to provide you with the requested video from Internet servers. So, when you enter a command in your LG Smart TV, it is sent to different Internet servers for search purposes and the results of it will be sent back to you via your Internet connection cable. This is how you can watch the desired TV show or any video.
IPTV features on LG Smart TV
Now let’s see the advantages of setting up IPTV on LG TV. There are many advantages, and some of them are listed below:
- Less disruption when broadcasting than traditional broadcasting methods.
- It can be used as a reliable advertising medium for commercial purposes.
- You can now record your favorite TV show and watch it again later.
- Select the channels as you wish and broadcast only the channels you want to see on your LG Smart TV.
- Easier to set up than cable TV because it doesn’t need wiring or anything like that.
- It is compatible with almost all display devices such as LCD, LED, monitor, projector and much more.
- One subscription can be used on multiple screens or users, which is not possible in conventional broadcast methods.
How to install IPTV on LG Smart TV
As it is very popular now, it becomes very easy to set up IPTV on your LG Smart TV. By following the step-by-step guide below, you can easily install it even by yourself. Today, in this method, we will teach you how to install IPTV on LG Smart TV using the Smart IPTV app. Go ahead and follow the procedure carefully:
- First, start your LG Smart TV and open the LG Store option using your button in your Smart TV remote or simply using the buttons on the TV.
- Now search for Smart IPTV
- Click on install and wait for the download process to finish
- Now, after the installation, launch the Smart IPTV application.
- When you start the application, a new screen will open on your TV screen and you will see the loading portal written on it.
- At this point, you need to press the Enter or OK button on your TV remote and you will be directed to the system settings.
- Do this step carefully.
In the system settings, select the Device Info option and open it.
- A new window will appear, here you need to select the system settings portal to enter.
- You will receive general information about your LG Smart TV.
- From here, carefully note the MAC address of the device and the virtual MAC address.
- Now, visit this website www.siptv.eu/mylist using an appropriate browser on your mobile or PC
- IPTV on LG Smart TV
- Now enter the TV device MAC address and the subscription URL (provided by the IPTV service provider)
- Click on Send
- Now you will receive a message at the bottom of your window – 1 URL added! Restart your application
- Now go back to your home screen and launch the Smart IPTV application on LG TV
- That’s it! Load your favorite channels and enjoy IPTV on LG Smart TV
- Performing these steps successfully, you can easily enable IPTV on your LG Smart TV.
- Go ahead and enjoy unlimited streaming With Smart IPTV.